NOTICE is hereby given that the 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the China-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce A.S.B.L. (CHINALUX) will be held on 6th June 2023 (Tuesday) at 4:00pm, located at Cercle Cité, located at 2 Rue Genistre, 1623 Luxembourg.
1. President’s Welcome.
2. Appointment of the Chairman, the Secretary and the Scrutineer of the Meeting.
3. Presentation of the Activity Report.
4. Presentation of the Treasurer’s Report.
5. Presentation of the Honorary Auditor’s Report for the Social Year 2022.
6. Approval of the Annual Accounts of the Chamber for the Social Year 2022.
7. Discharge of the Honorary Auditors for the Social Year 2022.
8. Approval of the Budget of the Chamber for the Social Year 2023.
9. Appointment of the Honorary Auditors for the Social Year 2023.
10. Approval of Membership Fees.
11. Approval of co-optations of directors since the last General Meeting.
12. Discharge of the Executive Board Directors for the Social Year 2022.
13. Other Matters.
ANNEX 1: Activity Report 2022
ANNEX 2: Treasurer’s Report 2022
ANNEX 3: Audited 2022 Annual Accounts
ANNEX 4: 2023 Budget
Pursuant to the Articles of Association of CHINALUX (art. 19) each Member has the right to one vote at the Meeting and decisions are taken by simple majority of votes of Members present or represented. Representation by Power of Attorney will be possible after submission of the necessary Power of Attorney document signed by both the Principal and the Proxy. Please note that a Proxy can only represent a maximum of 5 Principals.
2022 was a very special year, which marked the 50 year anniversary of the diplomatic relations between China and Luxembourg. 2023 will also be a special year, the 10 year anniversary of CHINALUX.
To celebrate this special event, we would like to invite you to the CHINALUX 10 Year Anniversary Gala Dinner, which will be held on 6 June 2023 (Tuesday), 6PM – 9.30PM at the Cercle Cité. We are honored to be joined by H.R.H. the Crown Prince Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg, who will open the event.
18:45-19:30: Speeches and Video
FOSTERING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CHINA AND LUXEMBOURG
© 2019 CHINA-LUXEMBOURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE.