NOTICE is hereby given that the 2022 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the China-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce A.S.B.L. (CHINALUX) will be held on 30th June 2022 (Thursday) at 5:00pm, located at DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg (12, Rue Jean Engling 1466, Dommeldange, Luxembourg).
1. President’s Welcome.
2. Appointment of the Chairman, the Secretary and the Scrutineer of the Meeting.
3. Presentation of the Activity Report.
4. Presentation of the Treasurer’s Report.
5. Presentation of the Honorary Auditor’s Report for the Social Year 2021.
6. Approval of the Annual Accounts of the Chamber for the Social Year 2021.
7. Discharge of the Honorary Auditors for the Social Year 2021.
8. Approval of the Budget of the Chamber for the Social Year 2022.
9. Appointment of the Honorary Auditors for the Social Year 2022.
10. Approval of Membership Fees.
11. Acknowledgement of the Termination of the Mandate of Sun YANG as Director of the Executive Board.
12. Approval of co-optations of directors since the last General Meeting.
13. Discharge of the Executive Board Directors for the Social Year 2021.
14. Election of the Executive Board Directors.
15. Other Matters.
Pursuant to the Articles of Association of CHINALUX (art. 19) each Member has the right to one vote at the Meeting and decisions are taken by simple majority of votes of Members present or represented. Representation by Power of Attorney will be possible after submission of the necessary Power of Attorney document signed by both the Principal and the Proxy. Please note that a Proxy can only represent a maximum of 5 Principals.
We would be grateful if you could inform the Executive Board of your participation to the AGM clicking on the above registrations link by close of business 27th June 2022 at the latest for organisational reasons.
Thank you in advance for your attendance.
FOSTERING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CHINA AND LUXEMBOURG
© 2019 CHINA-LUXEMBOURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE.